DC-Hub supports German Start-ups and SMEs to build up a China competency. The program will pay for the 2019 class´s winners return flights, co-working seats in Shanghai, access to the DC-Hub network, events, and workshops. The class will take place from end of April to end of May 2019.
The submission for the 2019 class is now open to Start-ups and SMEs from Germany. All applicants will undergo a first round of selecting the finalists for the pitching competition on January 25th, 2019 in Leipzig. We will inform the finalists after sighting the applications.
The 6 winners of the pitch competition (1 person per company) will fly beginning of April 2019 with DC-Hub for 4 weeks to Shanghai. (The return date to Germany can be planned individually according to your schedules, minimum stay in Shanghai is 2 weeks.).
Facts & Timeline:
- Who: German Start-ups and SMEs that are interested in China as business opportunity
- Deadline for submission: January 11th, 2019
- Pitches: January 25th, 2019, from 9 am onwards
- Trip to Shanghai: End of April, 2019
- January 25th, 2019, from 9 am onwards
- Pitches and Q&A in English
- Business model 1min
- Why you want to go to China? 1min
- What is your goal to reach in China (especially in this 2 – 4 weeks)? 1min
- Q&A after every pitch 5min
- International jury with science and business background
- To level the playing field and give every team the same chance, the pitch is limited to exactly 3min!
Benefits / You will get for free:
- Flight to Shanghai (economy, direct, return Frankfurt – Shanghai)
- One seat per person at People Squared (P2) co-working for as long as 4 weeks in the city center of Shanghai (April/May 2019)
- Pocket money of 564 Euro to pay for e.g. hotel, food
Program in Shanghai:
- Workshops and Events by P2, J.A.M Universal, German Chamber Shanghai
- Help to achieve your goals set for this class
What you need to submit:
- Factsheet, max. 2 pages & Pitch deck
- Short creative reason why your company should go to China
- as a PDF / use the following contact form
International SEPT Program
Ritterstraße 9 – 13
Phone: 0341 97-39763