Your start-up ticket to China
DC-Hub is a professional platform that enables a business and innovation exchange between Germany and China at work level.
The organizers invite to the official kick-off event on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 in the Basislager Coworking. Starting at 7 pm, the participants present the concept to the audience, successful German-Chinese entrepreneurs present their stories. Afterwards, all participants are invited to get together and networking at a traditional tea ceremony.
German startups and companies who are interested in China as a possible sales market or potential manufacturing facility for their products can participate in the national tender. The selected teams will receive an extensive workshop program in their home country. After intensive preparation, the participants fly to exciting Chinese start-up cities, for example to Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen. On site, they get support by DC-Hub team and cooperation partners, receive a desk in coworking spaces, get integrated in events of the startup community and get to know investors, government representatives and potential cooperation partners.
- Opening by DC-Hub (University of Leipzig, International SEPT-Program)
- Presentation and possibilities
- Key Note (German-Chinese entrepreneur)
- Keynote speech (China expert)
- Best practice examples (entrepreneurs already successful in China)
- Funding Opportunities (Economic Development of the City of Leipzig)
- Get together and Chinese tea ceremony (Konfuzius Institute)
FOR : German start-ups and SMEs, for which the Chinese market is interesting
WHEN: 28.03.2018, 7pm
WHERE: Basislager Coworking, Peterssteinweg 14, 04107 Leipzig
If you are interested, please contact us via the following form or by e-mail. Thanks.
International SEPT Program
Ritterstraße 9 – 13
Phone: +49 341 – 97 39763